Stegga V2 Trampoline Scooter
- Spend £50 for free UK delivery
- Includes FREE stickers & wristbands
- Need help choosing? Read our buying guide.
What we love
Perfect for learning at home
The Stegga V2 complete trampoline scooter has been redesigned for a lighter overall construction, allowing the Stegga V2 complete to accurately replicate the weight and feel of park based stunt scooters even more than before.
The aluminium dropouts have been replaced with nylon inserts to further reduce weight and the V2 complete has swapped out the steel bars of the V1 for lightweight, yet hard wearing aluminium bars.
These updated features all come together to create an incredibly accurate trampoline scooter that will have you effortlessly taking your tricks from the trampoline to the skatepark!
- Handlebar: Light Weight Aluminium Bar 20” x 23.6”
- Clamp: Aluminium double clamp M6 thread
- Headset: Neco IHC
- Fork: Aluminium Bottom Locking Hidden Fork System (B-Lock HFS) IHC
- Grips: Black Rubber Grips
- Deck: 5.5” x 20.5” Stegga Arc Deck V2 (23.5” from front to back)
- Grip Pad: Pre-fitted rubberised 5.5” x 20.5” grip pad
- Deck Kit Weight (Deck, Fork, Headset): 2.6kg / 5.73lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.50kg / 7.71lbs
Delivery & Returns
Build your own
Design your perfect scooter. We'll deliver it ready to ride.
bundle and save
Everything you need to step up your riding
Stegga’s goal is to open up scooter riding to as many people as possible and to help push and grow the sport of stunt scootering. It is their belief that a professional, trampoline based, stunt scooter training aid can help with this by providing riders with a true to form training scooter that can be used to promote fitness and the building of muscle memory from your own back garden.
Still got questions? FAQs