Tilt Theory Deck - Brain Drain - 5.5"
- Spend £50 for free UK delivery
- Includes FREE stickers & wristbands
- Need help choosing? Read our buying guide.
Brake, Hardware and Spacers
Max wheel size
120mm x 30mm
What we love
Built in fender and rear pegs
The 3rd development of the wildly popular Tilt Theory Pro Scooter Deck is here!
Ready to amp up your favorite ride with the Tilt Theory 3 deck? Then hurry up and get yours. With a nice range of sizes to choose from and some classic concave shaping for a great feel on your feet, when catching tricks.
- "Crook Nook" shape in the bottom of the neck, which allows for catching nose-tricks beautifully on rails
- Box-shaped with a curbed rear for a nice release when doing grinds
- The 6" series keeps it's weight down with a cut to the center of the bottom where the others are fully flat
- The foot fender on this deck is welded in, meaning you will not be able to ride this deck with a brake attached
- 6061 Series Aluminium
- Length - 21 inches
- Width - 5.5 inches
- Concave - 3°
- Weight - 1.7kg (3.7lbs)
- Headtube Angle - 83°
- Headtube Height - 105mm
- Headset - Fully Integrated
- Brake Type - 2 Bolt Stainless Steel Flexfender
- Maximum Wheel Size - 120mm
- Maximum Wheel Width - 30mm
- Axle Size - 8mm
Delivery & Returns
Build your own
Design your perfect scooter. We'll deliver it ready to ride.
Bundle and save
The essential street bundle
Founded in 2009 in Michigan, USA, Tilt Scooters makes a wide range of scooter parts and components. Tilt’s scooter bars, headsets and scooter decks have gained a reputation for their durability and quality of build.
Still got questions? FAQs