TSG Injected Helmet - White
- Spend £50 for free UK delivery
- Includes FREE stickers & wristbands
- Need help choosing? Read our buying guide.
The Skate/BMX helmet was launched back in 1998, and is an absolute classic that served as a template for many others to follow.
This regular shaped half-shell lid became famous in 1999 when it protected skateboard legend Tony Hawk from a serious injury while attempting a full loop.
The injected colour line is manufactured with a less elaborated colouring process allowing us to offer it at a lower price range.
- Material: ABS Hardshell, EPS Impact Foam.
- Fit: Tuned Fit System.
- Ventilation: 13 Aerodynamic Vents, Air Flow Channels.
- Die Cut Padding Kit in 2 sizes.
Sizes: S/M: 54-56cm, L/XL: 57-59cm
Delivery & Returns
Build your own
Design your perfect scooter. We'll deliver it ready to ride.
TSG is all about creating the best protection possible. Protective Gear that constantly raises the bar in terms of style, comfort, design, technology and, above all, safety. Designed in Switzerland.
Still got questions? FAQs